Friday 12 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:12:2017

NUGGET: THE MOTIVATING POWER OF PRAYER
1 THESSALONIANS 5:17;  Pray without ceasing.
Prayer is a powerful force that gets you into the realm of deeper relationship and fellowship with God. It pushes you into the realm of experiencing the supernatural power. It clarifies your vision and thoughts in the path of His revelation. It keeps you connected to the divine source so you never run out or become empty. It helps you gain new grounds that you become too hot for the devil. It keeps you motivated and fired up in the line of your vision and purpose. That is why you have to pray relentless  because in the place of prayer there is a divine unveiling. You draw strength from the father through prayer and makes you unstoppable!
O Lord teach me to pray according to the leading of your spirit. May I never get to the point that I become too tired to pray. Transform my prayer vibe into an uncommon supernatural force. Open my eyes to the things I need to pray about. Give me grace so I never have to pray amiss. Help me be grounded and humble in the place of prayer. I receive clarity in every aspect of my life. Father you are my source, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PRAYER IS AN ACCESS TO THE FATHER, DON'T JOKE WITH !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment