Tuesday 9 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- MAY:9:2017

NUGGET: FIX YOUR HEART
PSALM 57:7; My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
What you fix your heart on determines your fix or how your are fixed. Why do you let your heart trouble and wonder when you can fix your heart on the one that gives you peace. Know that you can only fix your heart on one thing at a time else your focus will be scattered. Your mind fix is your life fix so get fixed on Jesus!
O Lord I fix my everything on you, please shape me into perfection. I pray that you give me reason to always give praise. I declare that nothing shall take your place in me ,mold me and every area of my life lord to be an explicit image of you .By the power of the holy ghost the glory of my life is awaken for manifestation. by His grace that is sufficient for me I shall not be fixed in anything that  takes me farther from God. Help me to be stayed on you totally in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: AN UNGODLY MIX WILL GIVE YOU A WRONG FIX!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment