Wednesday 24 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:24:2017

NUGGET: REVERENCE GOD
MALACHI 2:5; My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
Don't take God for granted, as he is a merciful God so also He is a consuming fire. There is a blessing that comes with knowing God. If you desire long life ,you have to love, honour and submit yourself in reverence to God. The priority check of your heart should be God first, the way you prioritize your relationship with God has alot to speak about how much you yearn for God and reverence Him.
O Lord I shall not forgo your place of priority in my life. I receive grace for humble spirit, help me never to take your love and blessing for granted. Help me to continually yearn for you in reverence.
Help me Lord to understand the deep secret of serving you whole heartedly. I pray that I shall not fall short of your glory. I declare that you are the glory of my head and my strength is in you. I receive the gift of life and peace forever, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : NEVER GET TOO FAMILIAR WITH GOD,HIS DEPTH IS UNENDING. KEEP LONGING FOR MORE OF HIM IN REVERENCE AND AWE !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment