Friday 26 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:26:2017

NUGGET- THE GLORY
MATTHEW 4:8-10;  Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
The glory of this world can never be compared with the glory of God and that's why Jesus rebuked the devil at His display of earthly glory. As a child of God when you fellowship with Him consistently, He doesn't just show you His glory He brings you into it. It becomes an experience that changes everything.
Don't get carried away with earthly glory, rebuke the devils allurement and display don't just know God by the words of your mouth, know Him by His word so you can have a better intimacy and experience of His glory.
O Lord I want to experience your glory. Make me a carrier of your presence. Father help me to know the intimacy of your glory. Let your glory be revealed in me. I pray that I shall not be lost in earthly glory, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : LET YOUR PRIORITY CHASE BE THE THINGS THAT ARE ETERNAL!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment