Saturday 27 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY :27:2017

NUGGET: THE POWER OF HIS GLORY
PSALM 57:5; Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
The glory of God doesn't leave a man the same way it met Him. When the glory of God descends upon a man it places him above the viles of this world. It simply means that the glory of God uplifts. The glory from above takes you high but the glory of this world is competitive and has limit in display. No matter the devils show off know that God's glory is more than a display, it's an experience. Let your soul hunger for the glory of God, for an depth experience.
By the power of God I move from the glimpse of glory into the divine depth and revelation of His glory. Father let the power of your glory uplift me from the slumbs. Let the fullness of your glory descend upon me and my household. I pray that I shall never grow tired of thirsting for more of you, amen

TODAY'S TIP: NEVER LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE INTIMIDATE YOUR DESTINY!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment