Monday 8 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:8:2017

NUGGET: EVIL SCATTERING
ZECHARIAH 1:18-21; Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. And the LORD shewed me four carpenters.Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it!
Some people  have worked relentlessly with nothing to show for it,this kind of things don't just happen. Your spiritual eyes have to be opened to trace the foundation of these happenings. Lives have been under attack for so long and the devil keeps covering the eyes of the people to keep seeing things as ordinary. Just being a Christian or religious in that sense is not what keeps the devil off, it is the fire you carry and the spiritual equipping over time . You have to constantly fellowship with the father and ask him to open your eyes and ears to depth of revelation. But I have good news for someone today, God is saying though you are not strong I will be your strength. Where you have been down I will raise you as a pillar. I have released my angels of war to fight those battles from today. You shall enjoy the fruit of your labour and you shall multiply in increase. What battered your life into frustration is let loose into the pit of hell. There is restoration on all sides. You shall begin to see and hear from God. None shall lead you astray. I decree a spiritual repair by fire. Today your captivity is turned forever in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PEACE COMES WITH STAYING IN GOD'S PRESENCE FOREVER!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment