Sunday 21 May 2017

DAILY NUGGET PRAYER -MAY:21:2017

NUGGET:JOY IN FELLOWSHIP (PART 1) - "O GOD"
PSALM 63:1; A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
Fellowship begins with  God. If you don't  know God there is no fellowship, if you don't  have a connection with God there is no fellowship. It starts with making your way to the throne of grace by the blood of Jesus.
"O God" speaks of passion and calling upon God. "O God" speaks of pressing into deeper place of God and not taking no for an answer. "O God" speaks of not creating other pathway or alternative route that is against God. "O God " speak of saying I'll never let you go except you bless me. "O God " speak of saying I will not eat or drink until I see your face.
Today you have to pray your "O God " prayer. You must get back into fellowship and say; O God I want to return home. I want to get back into fellowship with you, please help me Lord ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP :LIVE BY GOD'S MANDATE AND BE 100% DEPENDENT ON HIM!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment