Monday 29 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:29:2017

NUGGET: YOUR FRUIT
MATTHEW 7:20; Wherefore by their fruits ye shall .
The fruit you bear is so much of who you are. It is also an evidence of the impact you've made. Your fruit is the mirror of your life to others. Now, what kind of fruit are you bearing ? Have you allowed God's word to bear good fruit in you. Your fruit shows in your lifestyle, character and person and it is also a way of channeling the right message. Check your life and ask yourself i'm I bearing the right fruit?
O Lord let your word take root in me. Give me grace to bear the right fruit. Make me a channel of blessing to others. Let my life be a light that draws others to Christ. I receive fresh oil to bear better and not bitter fruit. I receive seeds on good ground. Blessed are my eyes for they shall see, blessed are my ears for they shall hear and my heart for it shall be productive, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : PASS THE RIGHT MESSAGE WITH YOUR DAILY LIVING!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment