Tuesday 30 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- MAY:30:2017

NUGGET: FAIRER WITH GOD
PSALM 45:2;  Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
One with God is a majority. There is a difference between a man with God and a man in the world. The Bible recorded that the Hebrew children faired better without the kings meals than those who ate it. You have a better place standing and walking with God is a choice . It's an utmost priority if you want to make a difference you need God more than anything. For you to be outstanding in every facet of life you need the grace of God. You can only fair better with God.
Lord I choose to make you a priority in my life. In you Lord I receive the fresh oil of grace that makes me better. I declare that I am most blessed forever and highly favoured. My lips are blessed with graceful words. I am an evidence of God's wonderful work, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WITH GOD YOU WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW THOSE WHO ARE TRUELY HIS!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment