Friday 12 May 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-MAY:13:2017

NUGGET:IGNORE THE OBSTACLES
LUKE 19:2-4; And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.
No obstacle has the power to keep you still. Ignore the obstacle and focus on the purpose. Don't let the mountain stop you, it's time to move that mountain. A step of faith is what can help through that barrier. Zacheaus didn't focus on the press(obstacle) rather his focus was on Jesus ,to know more of Him. Where and what your focus His is can help you break pass obstacles. Focus on Jesus and see all obstacles bow.
O Lord help me locate my solution into my destination. I am not moved by the press, I push forward and I reach for my goal. I decree that salvation is come into my house. I am located for divine touch. I am unstoppable. Every mess in my life becomes history for a great testimony. I am graced and furnished after good works. I am created in the image of Christ and I am above crisis, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR DIRECTION!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment