Saturday 10 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:10:2017

NUGGET: GOOD TIDINGS
PSALM 68:11; The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

Good tidings is God's word spread abroad which is our primary assignment here on earth as true believers. How well are you spreading God's word?  If you are spreading vain talks than God's word, which is the good news of Christ then you are wrong. You are to share the good news of Christ every where unashamed of who you are and what you believe. Let people know you for your stand in Christ, don't waiver neither be shaken. Don't relent in fulfilling the primary assignment of spreading the good tidings and representing Christ fully. The Bible describes the feet of those that spread good tidings as beautiful. When your feet are beautiful you work in fulfillment and not in doubt. What is your discuss about?  Start spreading the good tidings.

I receive grace to spread the good tidings of Christ. I shall never be ashame of you Lord. Everywhere I go the world shall know my stand in Christ. I choose to always say yes to you Lord. Use me for your glory and not human appraisal. Holy spirit take control over my mouth and guide the words that I speak. May all that I am give praise to you each day, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?  YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST !

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment