Thursday 15 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:16:2017

NUGGET: MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR THANKS
LUKE 17:17-19; And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
A simple thanks can make a difference in everything. A simple act of thanks opens greater doors of favour and opportunities. When others are complaining choose to be thankful because you know your God ,he is never late always on time. Let God see that despite all your odds you are still grateful. Move God with your act of thanks. Leave the group of murmuring and complaining and make a difference by choosing  to give thanks and see how God will move in your life. Thanks is about to move someone into a new level.
Father I thank you for everything. I say thank you for things I don't have .I say thank you for things I have for you will unfold them in due time. Father thank you for giving me the privilege of sonship. I'm immeasurably grateful for life. Thank you for friends and foes, for all you have brought into my life is for a purpose. Thank you for being my beginning and end. Thank you Jesus!

TODAY'S TIP: THE HIGHER YOUR PRAISE GETS THE GREATER DOORS THAT ARE OPENED TO YOU. IT'S TIME TO CHANGE YOUR PRAISE LEVEL!

(EFECOLLABS)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant for what GOD WILL AND HAS DONE GETTING use to touch screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you allow thankfulness into your heart 💓💖🌈 yes I believe you open all kinds of doors of over flowing BLESSING'S into your life and you become able to be used as a blessing too someone else even those who don't like you that is the power of GOD look how thankful John the Baptist was that GOD used him that's how we should walk in full Thanksgiving and LOVE and forgiveness be BLESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you allow thankfulness into your heart 💓💖🌈 yes I believe you open all kinds of doors of over flowing BLESSING'S into your life and you become able to be used as a blessing too someone else even those who don't like you that is the power of GOD look how thankful John the Baptist was that GOD used him that's how we should walk in full Thanksgiving and LOVE and forgiveness be BLESSED

    ReplyDelete