Friday 16 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:17:2017

NUGGET: IS YOUR CONTAINER READY ?
MATTHEW 9:16-17; No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse. Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

The principles of God's word can't be broken . You keep telling Him about things he should fill or bless your life with but there are garbages you need to let go of. God is ready to fill your container but is your container prepared to receive from Him.It is time to open up to him in total surrender. When a container is polluted  or lacking spiritual essentials and a Christ laid foundation , to hold a blessing will definitely be a disaster. You can't mix a new wine in an old bottle. Make your container ready for His outpour.

Blood of Jesus sanctify my life as a container ready for your use. O Lord prepare me and strengthen my spiritual foundation in you. Father detach me from anything soiling good things in my life. O lord I open up myself to you fill me up with your heavenly blessing. Make me a testifier of your grace, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SOMETIMES BLESSINGS ARE DELAYED NOT BECAUSE GOD HAS NOT HEARD YOU BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL LACKING IN SPIRITUAL CAPACITY AND AREAS HE WANTS YOU TO LEARN!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment