Monday 5 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:5:2017

NUGGET: HUMILITY
MATTHEW 18:4; Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Humility is a great virtue that God expects us to have, you can't  go to God who is your author and maker feeling proud. His word says "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray" means in your communication, fellowship and relationship with God humility is very key. In the text he used little children as example, which shows that all your achievement is not what matters to God but that your life is Christlike and a good example for others to follow .
O Lord take away from me the spirit of pride. Every known and unknown display of pride I consciously detach myself from it. Give me grace to be humble with God and man. Give me a heart that is pure and free of grudge. Help me draw near to your embrace and know you in fullness. Give me grace for sincere service following you wholeheartedly . Hear the cry of my heart Lord and please give ear to my request. I submit myself in totality to you. Take me as I am O Lord ,amen!

TODAY TIP: HUMILITY IS A SYMBOL OF UNCOMMON GRACE AND STRENGTH!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment