Sunday 18 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:19:2017

NUGGET: ORDERED BY GOD
GENESIS 45:4-7; And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest. And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

When you are a child of God things are ordered in your favour,even when they look physically bad trust God.What was done against you for evil ,God uses them to set you in order of His purpose for you. Unknown to us most times God even uses our enemies to launch us into our place of destiny. Always bear in mind that God orders the step of His own. That is why it is also written in the book of Psalms "fret not thyself because of evil doers, neither be thou envious against their works".when you are in fellowship with God you work in the light of His word and promise.know that you carry something great and your walk is a leading by God ahead of something and also for a reason. Every encounter and challenge is not a mistake, God is preparing you for something greater.

O Lord I trust my walk with you. I believe that you are sending me forth on this path for the purpose of something greater. I trust your said word of promise  for it bears fruit in me. In Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR LIFE IS NOT A MISTAKE, TRUST GOD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment