Friday 9 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:9:2017

NUGGET: THE HEART AND ACT OF KINDNESS

MATTHEW 25:37-40;  Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Don't wait until you see God or when he appears to you before you obey His word. The manifestation and strength of your faith is believing when you have not seen. We have His word that gives us a guide for living. God acknowledges your heart and act of kindness that is based on His word and from a sincere heart. Do you claim to love and turn against the least of your brethren? Then you are yet to know God because His first commandment is centered on love. We are god's here on earth so your attitude towards your brethren is as unto the Lord. Every position God has helped you attain is for you to be a blessing. It is more blessed to give than to receive. Wherever you find yourself the first thing to look out for is how to be a blessing, that is you fulfilling God's word and purpose .Don't overlook the opportunity to show love and kindness, to demonstrate the command of love because on the last day every work done on earth will be brought to reckon.
Lord give me a heart like yours. Fill me with Love so I can impact my generation positively. Give me grace never to look down on anyone. Make me an instrument of blessing always. Give me a selfless unconditional heart of love in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LOVE IS NOT MAN ORIGINATED BUT CHRIST FOUNDED. SO LOVE NOT ACCORDING TO MANS WAYS BUT ACCORDING AS CHRIST HAS COMMANDED!

(EFECOLLABS)

1 comment: