Monday 5 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:6:2017

NUGGET: TELL IT TO GOD
PHILIPPIANS 4:6; Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
"Let your request be made known unto God " means quit talking about it to man speak more to God about it. The question is who do you really make your request known to, man or God?  Most times some people say they are making their request known to God but the largest percentage of their heart depends on man. The Bible says woe to them that put their trust in man. When you make your request to God let your heart be totally dependent on God. God is not a back up plan he is the plan because without him nothing can be done. Don't just direct your request with the words of your mouth let your heart be stayed on Him and be thankful.
Lord I am totally dependent on you. I trust you fully and I am not moved by the waves of life. Forgive me in any way I have been more dependent on man. Today I choose your way. I choose to follow your instructions . Lead Lord and I will follow, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T SAIL ON LIFE'S BOAT WITHOUT HAVING JESUS AS YOUR CAPTAIN, WITH HIM YOU WILL NEVER SINK!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment