Thursday 1 June 2017

THE WINNING POWER OF YES I CAN !

Yes I can is beyond just words, it is an act of faith and believe in yourself. It is speaking yourself to positive action . It is you saying  no matter how many times  I try and get knocked down I will get up, show up and put on my best hat. It is the never die hard spirit and doggedness towards your dreams goal and vision.
You need to believe in yourself before anyone can believe in you. Say those action words consistently. Yes I can!  The word impossible spells ' I am possible'. Nothing is beyond your reach because you can, go and reach forth everything you desire. It's either now or never.
The believe power of yes I can projects you beyond procrastination and defeat. Don't limit your dream based on circumstances, dream big and think big. Everything is possible but it starts with you. Yes I can!  Say it and be it!
No matter who tries to talk you down or talk you out, keep saying;  yes I can!  Believe and be it!
The power of yes I can is in you!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment