Tuesday 27 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:27:2017

NUGGET: THE MYSTERY OF LIFTING UP OF HANDS
EXODUS 17:9-11; And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in mine hand. So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill. And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
Lifting of hands in communion with God has a great significance. It signifies a total surrender to your maker. It is you calling Jehovah nissi (the Lord our banner) to manifest Himself in your life. It is a way of drawing strength from God your source. It is victory and triumph weapon over your enemies. It is you saying Jesus take the wheel. It is a sign of reverence and appreciation to your maker. I don't know what it is you might be going through right now as you lift up your hands that same God will step in over every situation of your life.
With your hands still lifted up, say Lord you are indeed my banner. Though the battle seems fierce I draw strength from you to conquer. Tabernacle over every area of my life and rule in my affairs. Be Lord over my all and let me never be put to shame. I hold on to you Lord my rock and banner. As my hands are lifted up to you I receive upliftment and I decree that my hands will never go down in shame in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GIVE ALL THAT YOU ARE TO GOD AND HE WILL MAKE IT AN INSTRUMENT OF GLORY TO HIS NAME!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment