Saturday 3 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:3:2017

NUGGET: DESPISE NOT
PSALM 106:24-25; Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not his word: But murmured in their tents, and hearkened not unto the voice of the of the Lord.
Some People pray so earnestly for things but when the answers come ,their heart seems not to be open to receive it because they have allowed their heart to expect in a certain kind of way and what they begin to feel is despise. When you are expectant it is good to be open minded and appreciative this will prevent you from missing divine blessings even when they don't come in kind of packages you expectant of because God works in mysterious ways. It is possible for you to be in your pleasant land and still despise it because of a closed mind, lack of appreciation and even spiritual sensitivity. Believe that God can do great things that seem like small packages, be open to it and learn to appreciate.
O Lord give me a thankful spirit. Remove invisible wall closing me up from seeing my pleasant place. I shall not suffer in my pleasant land. Open my eyes to all the benefits and opportunities around me. Give me grace and wisdom to understand that your plan for me is what matters most. Help me harness the fullness of my pleasant place in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T DESPISE THE CONTENT BECAUSE OF THE PACKAGE, GOD MAKES A MESSAGE FROM A MESS!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment