Thursday 15 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:15:2017

NUGGET: SPEAK PRAISE
PSALM 145:21: My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

What ,how , and to whom you speak to is very important. It's easy for people to get carried away by challenges of life that they talk down everything in their life and around them. Speaking praise despite challenges it confuses the devil. When you speak praise God inhabits your praise. When you speak praise you speak life, you speak lifting, you speak God's word in praise. Quit speaking discouragement, murmuring and things that diverts your focus trying to frustrate your purpose. Speak praise to prevail, speak praise to proclaim God's promises concerning you. There is power in speaking praise.

O Lord anoint my lips to speak praise daily. I refuse to talk down myself with the words I speak. I speak praise into victory and testimony. I speak praise against all odds. I speak praise and every storm becomes calm. I speak praise in the name of Jesus!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PRAISE THAT SCARES THE DEVIL. SPEAK PRAISE!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment