Thursday 1 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:2:2017

NUGGET: OFFERING
GENESIS 4:4-7; And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
Offering is not just a name or a religious ceremony, what makes it an offering is the heart that gives it, the purity and sincerity of the heart as God sees through it. Whatever offering it is you are giving to God let it come from a heart that is right with God, free of the seeds of sin. It is when God accepts our offering that you can recieve the rereward,little wonder why some will say but i give my offerings to God but why are things still like this with me ,it's time to sit and search the heart behind the offering.Blessing of an offering is the heart giving it and the delight of God in it. It was Abels heart that God looked at. What is your heart of offering saying ?
Lord i offer my totallity as an offering to you please accept it. Father please sanctify my heart and let my offering be acceptable in thine sight  .I ask Lord that my offerings will yield on a fertile ground.show me mercy and let there be manifestation of answers .Father make me your delight  in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE HEART BEHIND THE OFFERING IS WHAT MATTERS TO GOD!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment