Sunday 18 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:18:2017

NUGGET: BLESS, BREAK AND MULTIPLY
MATTHEW 14:17-20; And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.He said, Bring them hither to me.And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve
It is important to know the place of giving back to God in appreciation and Thanksgiving. Don't wait for much to appreciate him, even in that little thank Him and see how he will surprise you with bountiful. Even Jesus in His earthly ministry understood the covenant of blessings attached to Thanksgiving. Have you told God thank you for what you have before tabling your request. It's not too late to do that. Thank him for the little in expectations for the outburst of more than enough.
Father I thank you for life, good health and peace. Father I bless you for everything for nothing I have is by my power. O Lord I acknowledge that you are my more than enough. I appreciate the privilege  of knowing  you and calling me your own. I thank you in advance for a divine outburst and multiplication in my life and family. I thank you for my country and countries all over the world. Take all the glory for only you deserve it, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THANK HIM FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND HE WILL BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOU NEED!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment