Monday 12 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- JUNE:12:2017

NUGGET : KEEP DIGGING
GENESIS 26:19-22; And Isaac's servants digged in the valley, and found there a well of springing water. And the herdmen of Gerar did strive with Isaac's herdmen, saying, The water is ours: and he called the name of the well Esek; because they strove with him. And they digged another well, and strove for that also: and he called the name of it Sitnah. And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the LORD hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.

The fact that you have dug many wells but couldn't draw water doesn't mean you shouldn't dig further or lose hope.Yes it could be tough, but trust God enough to know that he has a purpose for the bumps in your life. If those process were not needed he won't take you through them, nothing happens without His knowledge for He is the all Knowing God. Your best days are ahead not behind. Determine within you never to stop until you get to that rehoboth(prepared place). The devil will strive with you but don't quit, don't give up, keep moving. You shall have a resounding victory.

O Lord take me to my rehoboth .Help me never to be tired of digging further. Open the door of my fruitful land. Deliver me from those that are striving with me. Lead me to a ace of rest and lifting. Fill me with abundance in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: BE RELENTLESS IN YOUR PURSUIT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FAITH!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment