Sunday 4 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:4:2017

NUGGET: DEFILEMENT OF THE MOUTH
MATHEW 15:11; Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
How have you allowed the things that comes out of your mouth defile your temple. There is power of life in the words you speak. So whatever you speak you bring to life, quit bringing negativity to life. The words you speak can create or destroy, it can either make or break you. What comes out of your mouth has a great impact on your generation. Avoid anything from your mouth that defiles your temple.
I declare that my mouth is a tool of positive impact and transformation. I speak God's words concerning and my generation. My mouth is anointed to bless. By the blood of Jesus and by the mercies of God I cancel every negative words I have uttered with my mouth. The words of my mouth and from my mouth shall no longer defile my temple. Help me to speak the words of truth and righteousness in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SPEAK WORDS IN LINE WITH GOD'S WORD THAT'S HOW YOU GET RESULT!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment