Friday 23 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:24:2107

NUGGET: SEEING SPIRITUAL REALITIES
GENESIS 28:16; And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

The eyes gives us sight or help us to see. Not keeping our eyes focused on our target means we are getting distracted and missing our target is inevitable. The Christian life is lived from heaven to earth, from were we are seated with Christ. Operating as a Christian any other way means there is little or nothing to write home about or that can stand the fire at the end.
Are you living from heaven to earth, has it really been permitted in your spirit that you are seated with Christ. If not then it means your eyes are not open to spiritual realities. Are you able to say Lord now my eyes see you.
Today there is a clarion call! Awake out of your sleep and cast off the scale of blindness, gaze into God's light and begin to enjoy the benefits of seeing spiritual realities. Your spiritual health depends on this!
Lord break every scale that has blinded my eyes and limited my rising. Father give me spiritual revelation and understanding. Transform my mind from a natural man to the supernatural. Let the giant in me awake into the power of your glory.Father do your mighty work in me and make me an instrument in your hands. Lord my heart is stayed on you ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ARE BEYOND THE NATURAL MIND .YOUR GAZE SHOULD BE THE LIGHT OF SPIRITUAL REALITIES!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment