Tuesday 20 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:20:2017

NUGGET: FAITH AND DOUBT ARE NO MIX
MATTHEW 21:21; Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

You either a believer that believes or you are not because faiths and doubt don't work together. Be rest assured about your faith in God, trust him for his every said word for it will surely comes to pass. You can't be looking for solution in God and outside God. When you believe God for something, you give up on very other option or opinion that is crooked and not in lone with God's word and direction. Let your faith in God be complete and total.

Father I choose to have complete faith in you. I stand in awe of your said word. I do not look to the left or to the right allowing myself to be distracted, I focus on you for you are my source of everything. I give up on all that sets me to sin. I choose to follow you regardless of what the enemy tries to make me see. I am thine Lord. Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: FAITH IN GOD IS A STREAM THAT NURTURES YOUR EXPECTATIONS TO MANIFESTATION!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment