Thursday 1 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:1:2017

NUGGET: GOD IS MORE THAN ABLE
JEREMIAH 32:27; ‘I am the *LORD, the God of all people. Nothing is too difficult for me to do.
The way God operates is far much different from the way man operates. When you pray don't limit God ask for the things that totally seen impossible to man. Know that answers in prayers do not depend on human strength bit in God's power, timing and mercy. God answers based on what he knows is the best for us because sometimes we ask things that we want and not what we need. God is never too late or too early he is always on time. The answers to your prayers is a miracle from God.
O Lord open my heavens for miraculous answers. Father in this new month give me a reason to testify for the whole world to see and celebrate with me. Lord move your hand of mercy  upon me for good. I receive songs of rejoicing. I launch into my new season, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS ALWAYS PATIENT WITH US AS HIS CHILDREN EVEN WHEN WE GO ASTRAY BUT ARE YOU PATIENT ENOUGH WHILE YOU'RE WAITING ON HIM. PATIENCE AND FAITH IS VERY KEY ON YOUR PART AS A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE GOD'S WORD WILL NEVER RETURN TO HIM VOID!

-Welcome to June the month of manifestation of answers!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment