Sunday 25 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:26:2017

NUGGET: SET THRONES
PSALM 122:5; For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Throne signifies rulership and authority over a person /people. There are thrones either judging right or judging wrong. The highest throne of righteousness above all is God's throne, every other throne are limited in power and authority. There are physical thrones and there are spiritual thrones made for judgment but these thrones sometimes are used negatively by satanic powers to put people under bondage. These evil thrones seated or controlled by evil personalities have become oppression in lives.
But I tell you that there is a throne seated on by the holies of holies and the highest of highs. That at the mention of His name every other throne working or standing against you bows.
Lift your voice and declare;  Every throne speaking negativity over me be silenced by the blood of Jesus. Every evil throne causing tumult in my life Burns to ashes. O Lord over rule satanic judgement against me and show me mercy. I decree that I am free from the manipulation of evil family throne. You are the throne that rules in my affairs blessed father and you have the final say over me, take your place Lord and make yourself known in my life by the mightiness of your power, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY ANY NEGATIVE/EVIL THRONE YOU CARRY THE AUTHORITY OF THE GREATEST ONE WHO SITS ON THE RIGHTEOUS AND HIGHEST THRONE INSIDE YOU!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment