Tuesday 13 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:14:2017

NUGGET: TAKE A STAND
2TIMOTHY 2:19; Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Where is your place with God, does God recognise you as His?  Are you representing Christ and living for Him?  The Lord can never change His principles because of man. Who and where your foundation is laid determines how well you are able to withstand viles and adversities. When God calls you His own there are certain things expected of you as Christ's ambassador. As you go about in your day to day activity ,live with the consciousness of who you are and what you represent here on earth. You have a choice set before you is life and death but I urge you to choose life. Decide to choose the word over the world. Do not be shaken, take your stand!

O Lord help me to stand as your ambassador. Give me grace to represent you and bear good fruit. I surrender to you completely for my foundation is in you and I believe that I am not shaken, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : THERE IS A WAY THAT'S RIGHT TO A MAN, THAT WAY IS NOT GOD'S WAY. TAKE YOUR STAND IN CHRIST!

(EFECOLLABS)

2 comments: