Thursday 29 June 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JUNE:30:2017

NUGGET: PRAISE AS A WEAPON
PSALM 149:5-9; Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
God has given us a privilege of honour by taking vegance of our adversary. Praise as a weapon in your mouth moves God into situations. When you praise God beyond circumstances he succumbs those things striving with you and gives you Victory. As a child of God the battle isn't yours it's of the Lord. Make use of that praise weapon when you glorify God you mount up in victory.
From today I praise over every problem. I dance into my season of jubilee. I ask that you Lord be enthroned in my praise and take over the battles of my life. I refuse to mourn for the for the Lord has turned my mourning into a dawn of new songs.Be exalted over all that concerns me. whatever that doesn't bring glory to you in my life comes to an end. Hallelujah to your name O Lord ,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE GOD'S PRAISE!

(EFFECOLLABS)


No comments:

Post a Comment