Sunday 16 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY: 16:2017

NUGGET: THOSE WHO SEEK THY LIFE
JEREMIAH 11:20-23: But, O Lord of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause. Therefore thus saith the Lord of the men of Anathoth, that seek thy life, saying, Prophesy not in the name of the Lord , that thou die not by our hand: Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine:  And there shall be no remnant of them: for I will bring evil upon the men of Anathoth, even the year of their visitation.

I decree that those who seek thy life for evil shall fail in the wicked enterprise against you. I speak by prophesy that those circumstances that have been holding you captive releases you now and allows you to work according to God's divine plan for your life. Despite the gang up against you the word of God comes through for you now. Despite the set-up you will be built up and not be stepped on. Grace speak for you now in Jesus name. The Lord begins to bring His vengeance against anything that has withstood His divine plan for your life. I decree that the eaters of your destiny vomits all they have swallowed and release all they have stolen. Today is that day of visitation when you will see God's vengeance on all situation against you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: FEAR NOT! GOD IS YOUR DEFENDER!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment