Monday 3 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:3:2017

NUGGET: THE PURE IN HEART
MATTHEW 5:8; Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
The key to experiencing God in a deeper dimension and to see His face in eternity is having a pure heart. Let your daily prayer be;  Lord I desire a heart like yours. Hearts clouded with grudges, worries and cares of life are hindering people from having a right relationship with God and standing as a barrier to blessings. A heart that is filthy and weighed down with heaviness and negativity will definitely struggle with receiving the blessedness of a pure heart. There are blessings that comes with a pure heart, a heart that is in tune with God desiring Him and what He is saying in time. If your heart is still struggling with the focus of many vain things so many areas of your life will lack because of the wrong focus of your heart. Seeing God doesn't only have to do with eternity, it starts from experiencing His unusual power even here on earth. "Blessed are the pure in heart". If you desire that blessing that is heaven bound then your heart have to be right with God.
Blood of Jesus purify my heart. Father I want to see you and experience the uncommon power that comes with knowing you. Lord give me grace to love you. Lead me through Lord. Father give me depth of revelation to help strengthen my fellowship with you. Lord I want to be more like you in all I do. Shine your light in my heart Lord and help me follow you through till the end in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T SELL YOUR SOUL FOR THINGS THAT HAVE EARTHLY LIMIT. LET YOUR HEART SEEK BLESSINGS THAT ARE HEAVEN BOUND!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment