Saturday 22 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:22:2017

NUGGET: RUN WITH THE WORD
PSALM 119:32; I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

The race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong. When you run with the word it gives you strength against the storm. Let your heart find delight in God's word, it lifts the burdens of your heart and set your heart towards the right path. When you run with the word your feet becomes as hinds feet equipped by God. When you choose to run with the word, you see light even in the darkest of situations. A child of God that run with the word is at an advantage. When others complain of being weary you find strength in the promises of His word. Take God's word as your daily bread.
The word of God is a lamp into my feet and a light to my path. I don't feel downcast for God's word uplift my spirit. I am guided and grounded by His word. I refuse to be weary for His joy gives me strength. His word is made flesh in me working great work in me. The promises of God are my heritage forever in them I find peace and fulfillment in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU RUN FAITHFULLY WITH GOD YOU WILL NEVER RUN INTO LOSSES !

No comments:

Post a Comment