Tuesday 18 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:19:2017

NUGGET: LIVING BY THE WORD
JOHN 17:14,17;   I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

The practical living of the word differentiates you from the world. God's word is beyond book it is life itself. Means everything you need for life is in the word. The word unveils deep revelational secret to you. You have to immerse and fortify your heart with God's word because What you need to live a supernatural life is embedded in it. The best way to know God is to know and align yourself with His word. The power of life is in the word and it sets you as a light to the world.
O Lord set me ablaze for you. Help me never to neglect you Lord for the world. Open my eyes to see beyond the letters but spiritual depths. Father transform my life through your word and make me a witness for you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TO KNOW GOD IS TO LOVE HIM AND LIVE BY HIS WORD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment