Monday 24 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:25:2017

NUGGET: CHRIST IN MY THOUGHTS
ROMANS 1:28; And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
When God invades your knowledge your thoughts become more of Him and more like Him. It is important for every Child of God born of the spirit of God to have Christ in their thoughts. Retain that which is of God. As your heart ponder don't let it wonder to sin but let it be God glorifying. What you like to do shows the measure of your relationship with God.There have to be an hunger for God, to show forth the things that are of Christ. If you don't like to do the things which are of Christ means you don't have Him in your thoughts because your actions are the products of your thoughts . The first step to having God in your thoughts is your believe and hunger for Him.
I declare that the word of God are my meditation forever . I desire the things which are of God . My thoughts are filled with godliness and Christlikeness . I speak the truth of His word at all time for His grace sustains me. I am a carrier of God's divine nature. My thoughts are affirmed in Christ ,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THINK CHRIST, MEDITATE ON HIS WORD AND BE LIKE HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment