Wednesday 26 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:26:2017

NUGGET: LEARN TO TRUST GOD MORE
PSALM 107:12-13; Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help. Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
Sometimes God allows somethings to happen so you can learn to depend on Him more. Someone once said if everything always went on smooth we wouldn't learn to appreciate life. Don't see what God is trying to teach you and the situation you are going through as punishment. Most times people pray having idols in their heart so their faith in God is not total but when their alternative doesn't work they end up falling back to God. So when all options are exhausted you will definitely see that when God is all you have then you have all you need. Don't build idols in your heart and say you trust God. Trust God and trust Him totally. When you are dependent on God you become independent of man.
Lord I know there maybe ups and down in my journey but I have decided to trust you as my only hope and light. Father I have found an unfailing friend in you and I seek to know and trust you even more. I enlarge my faith in you rising above defeat. I do not see disappointment but divine re-positioning in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PRAY WITH TOTAL FAITH IN GOD!

EFECOLLABS

1 comment:

  1. Timing is a critical element in our spiritual growth and life. Understanding it can make a difference in our work for GOD and our walk with GOD.

    ReplyDelete