Wednesday 5 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:5:2017

NUGGET : ARE YOU WITH GOD?
LUKE 11:23; He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

It doesn't matter your title, position or class the questions is are you with God? Are you gathering by standing with God or scattering by not being with him. The devil have raised up His ugly head in many lives because they let down their guard by leaving under God's canopy. For you to experience God's blessings, protection and more in your life for continuous seasons you have to be for God at all times regardless of the circumstances. Your place with God  is your victory stand, don't be deceived to letting down your guard. You are who you are by the grace of God. Don't just come to God when you are in need, come to him because you hunger for him .The devil is not tired of taking advantage, so have a continuous fellowship and stand with God.

Lord I want to seek your face and not just your hand. Give me grace never to give chance to the devil. I pray that flesh will not rule over me. Father seal completely every area of my life that gives access to affliction . Uphold me  Lord to maintain my stand with you in Jesus, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : DEPEND ON HIS GRACE TO KEEP YOU STANDING!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment