Tuesday 11 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:12:2017

NUGGET: THE HONOUR THAT COMES FROM GOD
JOHN 5:44: 44  How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

 
What better honour can a man get than that which comes from God. Men rate of honour is conditional but God's own comes by grace and mercy. One of the beautiful things about serving God and following him truly is that He is not partial. But it is baffling how people still seek honour from men and conditional praises. Why not open your heart to the one that gives honour from His highest authority of glory. As much as you can do all you can to please God who gives us the privilege of everything. It pays to seek the honour that comes from God.
Abba father I refuse to seek the praises of men above your will for me. I long for the privilege of the honour that comes from you. I hunger for your glory, fill me up Lord. Father I ask that your divine hand lift me and keep me standing in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN YOU SEEK THE HONOUR THAT COMES FROM MEN YOU BECOME MAN DEPENDENT BUT WHEN YOU SEEK THE HONOUR THAT COMES FROM GOD YOU BECOME GOD DEPENDENT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment