Saturday 29 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY: 29:2017

NUGGET: YOUR BOAST IS IN GOD
PSALM 34:2; My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
You are empowered in Christ you can do all things through Him because  He makes you able. Never let any sort of human praise or achievement get to you. That you begin to see yourself as the one over all other. When you boast in Christ you become enlarged in Him. Get it clear that your boast in God means exalting God above yourself, it comes with humility but pride is when you begin to see yourself as the Almighty. Make your boast in the Lord and not in your strength, it doesn't only cause your heart to rejoice, it makes you more thankful and flourishing. I see God making your boast in Him a boost of overflow !
Father my boast is in you. I acknowledge that without you I can do nothing. I rejoice in what you have made me become and all that you have for me. I celebrate your grace and power at work in me. Father I return all glory to you. I bow myself before you, for you Lord are the lifter of my head. I declare that I am exalted in the righteousness of Christ Jesus and i'm made perfect in you Lord, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR HUMILITY BEFORE GOD IS WHAT LIFTS YOU BEFORE MEN. YOUR BOAST IS IN GOD NOT ABOVE HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment