Monday 31 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:1:2017

NUGGET: ANOTHER SEASON NEW LEVEL
ISAIAH 43:19; Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
A new season signifies a start of something new, different from the old. When God declares a new season means he is bringing you into a place of better and deeper experience. New means leaving the old behind and mounting into a higher level. God wants you to have a new experience this month. He is taking you to a new level that every eyes will see and say this is the finger of God. You have dwelt on this mountain for too long it is time to move up and move forward.
I declare by the power of God that this is my season of harvest of plenty. I am changing levels and gaining new ground. I am mounting up in the place of purpose and fulfillment. I am set apart for good work. I enter into extraordinary open doors. I expand and enlarge in my place of assignment. I manifest uncommon strength and power. By the mercies of God great doors are opened to me on their own accord. I move beyond limitations. My status is changing, no more retrogression in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF AUGUST ; ANOTHER SEASON NEW LEVEL.
REJOICE!!!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment