Sunday 2 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:2:2017

NUGGET: REBUKE THE STORM
MARK 4:38,-40; And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

The Bible says greater works shall we do. You are not under the law that limits your manifestation  but you operate in the grace of the new covenant that exceeds expectations. You are perfect in Christ. Storms should not push you here and there. You have the authority in the name of Jesus. Speak the word and rebuke the storm. God has not given you over unto financial mess, sickness, affliction, or death. For his thought for you is of good. Jesus is the calm over all. Connect to that peace don't let your heart be troubled. God is in to do great things in you and through you.
Lord I declare your hand of perfection over all that concerns me. I proclaim that your power is at work in me. From today I move in victory for Christ has made everything about my life a done deal on the cross. Devil you have nothing to take from me, your hold over me is lost. I am graced with every good thing. I move in the power of Christ Jesus, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THAT PEACE YOU DESIRE IS IN JESUS!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment