Monday 10 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:11:2017

NUGGET : YOUR WARFARE WEAPON
2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Your victory depends on your warfare weapon. The Bible stated it clearly that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal. You can not fight a spiritual battle with a carnal weapon. You have to understand that life is spiritual, so you either belong to the spiritual light or the spiritual darkness. But know that darkness can not fight darkness. The devil has deceived so many to believing in dark activities but this one thing excites me that where light is darkness comprehends it not. You have to make up your mind today to follow the light of victory. You can only do mightily well in God and through God.
Today I choose the light of victory. I decree and declare that I am victorious under the mighty hands of God. I do not fight with carnal weapon but with the winning weapon of Christ Jesus. I abound in Christ victoriously in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: KNOW YOUR ADVANTAGE AS A CHRISTIAN !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment