Thursday 13 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:13:2017

NUGGET: STAND IN THE GAP
PSALM 106:21-23;  They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt;
Wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red sea.Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them.

The prayer of one man can cause a change in a nation. As a child of God don't just concentrate on yourself in prayers, stand in the gap for someone, for your community and for the nation. Don't be selfish with your prayers. Praying for others causes a shift in the atmosphere for you too. Instead of judging that person you feel is going astray why not pray for them. God is moved with compassion when you make prayers on the behalf of others. You never know what others are going through until you get close, which you might not always have the opportunity to do but as much as you can pray for them. Love your neighbor as yourself includes you committing them to God in prayers .
O Lord forgive me in anyway I have been selfish in my prayers. Father I commit everyone I know and those connected to me to your hands take control of everything that concerns them. I ask Lord that in your infinite mercy you will deliver anyone going through tough situations and give them peace. I stand in the gap Lord and I ask that you have mercy on this nation and nations over the world. Abba Father rekindle your fire in churches all over the world. Put in me the seed of love for others as you give me continuous grace to keep praying for them in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR SOMEONE TODAY?

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment