Thursday 20 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:20:2017

NUGGET: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING YOUR RACE
1CORINTHIANS 9:24;  Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

It is important to know that beyond earthly gain, it's about eternal glory. You are not running the race for the gain you will receive here in earth but for the heavenly reward. If you don't have a goal you are likely to divert from the focus. As a believer in Christ you have to have a goal for your Christian race. It's not in all the activities but in how you connect with the father. You don't run the Christian race so that people can see you  but with the consciousness of heaven in mind. If your treasures are laid above you won't have to worry about all the earthly temporary distraction. In the end it is heaven that matters most.
O Lord give me an indepth understanding of my walk with you. Guard my heart with the consciousness of heaven. Equip me with grace for this cross walk. Let me see through your eyes. Minister to my spirit all that you want me to know. In the end Lord may I not miss my eternal place with you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: KNOWING YOUR PURPOSE KEEPS YOU FOCUS ON THE GOAL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment