Thursday 20 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:21:2017

NUGGET: ESTABLISHED IN CHRIST
ISAIAH 54:14; In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Righteousness is what makes you established, because you are not just standing by yourself but established in Christ. The Bible says righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach .When you are working in the light of God devil has no hold over you, that is why he keeps trying to pull people to sin. When you are in righteousness you are established in Joy, peace, good health and all the goodness of heavenly places. The best establishment you must long for is to be in right standing and walking with God. How you are established determines what you attract. The righteous are bold as a lion, you can't be in righteousness and suffer oppression . You are established in righteousness to conquer. Those with God are on the wining team.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ . By grace I am established in righteousness. I speak faith and I stand in Christ victory that makes me win. Oppression and everything like it is far from me. I am blessed with heavenly blessings. I move from glory to glory in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: STAND ON CHRIST THE SOLID ROCK AND ANY OTHER THING NOT IN ACCORDANCE TO HIM WILL SINK. GET ROOTED IN CHRIST!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment