Saturday 15 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:15:2017

NUGGET: ARE YOU CURRENT WITH GOD'S VOICE
JEREMIAH 13:1-4 ; Thus saith the LORD unto me, Go and get thee a linen girdle, and put it upon thy loins, and put it not in water. So I got a girdle according to the word of the LORD, and put it on my loins. And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, Take the girdle that thou hast got, which is upon thy loins, and arise, go to Euphrates, and hide it there in a hole of the rock.

Most times we are quick to say God said this or that but we are not always quick to pick up what He is saying now. God does not change and He can't change but circumstances do change and so we always need to know what we need to do about these changing circumstances. One thing that is important for us as Christians is to always be in a position open to hear God.
God may have asked to go to a particular place  do a particular thing or even take a particular action but do you know what he a saying now concerning the next step in that regard. Always remember that God's word /commands are based on conditions /obedience/Timing always check that you are still in God's will despite former leading.
I pray that I shall not walk in vain glory neglecting what God has for me now. Father open my mind to what you have for me now and give me grace for total obedience. I decree that everything depriving me from enjoying sweet fellowship with you Lord is pulled down. I receive grace for a heart connection with you. I decree that my every step is graced in your mercy and favour in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR BEING CURRENT WITH GOD IS THE CURRENCY YOU NEED FOR LIFE!

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment