Sunday 23 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:23:2017

NUGGET:YOUR EXPECTATIONS SHOULD NOT STOP YOUR PRAISE

PSALM 71:14; But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
The psalmist said even when I am hopeful I will yet praise you, means even when I haven't seen a sign of what I am expecting I will still praise God. Don't let the worries about your expectations shut your lips of praise.  Let your praise to God be unconditional, regardless of the blessing you see or don't see. Learn to praise God in advance.  Adopt the lifestyle of a psalmist, praising God above situation. A life of faith is believing before you see. Don't wait to see the miracle, praise God through the expectations.
O Lord forgive my worries that tries to steal my praise. From today I praise you above my situations and everything that tries to weigh me down. My lips will yet praise you more and more. I live the life of a psalmist praising God unconditionally . My praise brings me to the place of victory ad triumph in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: RAISE YOUR VOICE OF PRAISE ABOVE CIRCUMSTANCES!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment