Thursday 27 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:28:2017

NUGGET: WE ARE BUT CLAY IN THE HANDS OF THE POTTER
ROMANS 9:20-23; Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory.

Never let any situation push you to challenging God because you can never go against God. The Lord our God is a righteous Judge, he will not make you go through more than you can bear, He is the God of glory over every situation. Let nothing over power you to seeing God as being unfair to you. Every path he takes you through is for a purpose. Vrs 23 says; 'that he might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy'. Never let the prayer of mercy depart from you lips,especially in tough times. If God knows the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end then he knows where you are going before you get there. Cease from murmuring and complain or going as far as speaking against God. Trust that God is moulding you into shape and His name will be glorified in your life. As far you are born of God trust His lead. He is the Potter you are the clay.
O Lord please have mercy on upon me, forgive my murmur and complain. I trust that you Lord are moulding me into the best shape. I believe Lord that my future is secured in you. I ask Lord that you make me a vessel unto honour for your use. I declare your power and supremacy over my life. Father you reign, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS SHAPING YOU THROUGH THAT PROCESS, TRUST HIM TO BRING YOU THROUGH REFINED AS GOLD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment