Thursday 27 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:27:2017

NUGGET: BATTLING THE SPIRIT OF FEAR
ROMANS 8:15,16;  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

The spirit of God has adopted us to freedom whereby we cry Abba father. You can't fight darkness with darkness because fear is darkness. For you to conquer fear you need the spirit of God in you. The spirit of God is the spirit of boldness. So many are living in fear unconsciously. Fear of what people will say, fear to take certain great step fear ,fear of the unknown  but the truth is fear is a bondage. You have to let the spirit of God dwell in you richly, For God's will to have a perfect work in you. For in Christ you have adoption to freedom wherein you are unashamed to say I am of Christ ,I am  born of Christ Jesus.
Today I re-affirm my faith in Christ Jesus. I declare that I have been bought by the blood of Jesus and adopted into freedom. I live a life free of fear of man against God's will but bow and tremble in reverence to God. I move with boldness for the spirit bears witness with my spirit that I am the son of God. I am adopted into the fold of faith by grace and mercy. I move from the bondage of men's validation to Christ edification in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE SPIRIT OF GOD EMPOWERS YOU TO LIVE BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE
YOU ARE BORN TO WIN!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment